1) Are you able to build on a lot I’ve already purchased?
Yes absolutely! We are able to build on any land in the region without restriction.
2) What if I haven’t found a lot yet, are you able to assist with that process?
We sure can! We have helped many customers select the perfect lot to build their dream home. We will even go one step further and purchase the lot on your behalf.
3) Do you build in rural or urban areas?
We have built in both urban and rural settings. We also have experience with infill properties.
4) What are the timelines to build a custom home?
That depends on a variety of factors. The average time is 5-8 months. This will be determined based on the scope of the project, time of year and site accessibility.
5) Will my new home be warrantied?
Yes. We offer a full warranty with the Tarion Warranty Corporation.
6) Can I afford to build a custom home? What is the average cost?
Building a custom home vs. purchasing a resale home is surprisingly affordable. The benefit is that you are able to fully customize your plan and exterior/interior selections to work within your budget.
The average cost varies. Once we have a better understanding of your requirements, we are able to calculate cost projections.